| NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL
INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES,
MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG -793018.
| Important Date
Application Begin : 24-30 Employment News
Last date For apply online : 23/01/2023
Merit List / Exam Date As per Schedule
| Application fee
|NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONALINSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES
Age limit on – 23/01/2023
Minimum Age 30Years
Maximum age 35 Years
Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules.
NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONALINSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES
|S.N.||Post Name||Reservation||Total Post||Essential Qualification and Experience|
|01||Assistant Accounts Officer||UR – 01||01||Essential: 1. Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
2. 3 (Three) years ‘experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body
|02||Health Educator (Male & Female)||UR – 02||02
|Essential: 1. Degree from a recognized University.
2. Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution.
3. Experience for not less than 5 years in Health Education preferably in rural areas…
|03||Medical Social Worker||UR – 01||01||Essential: 1. Master Degree in Social Work/Applied Sociology from a recognized University.
2. One year Practical experience as Social Worker with a Government Organization in a health related field or reputed Welfare or Health Agencies recognized by Government dealing with Medical/ Public Health Service
|04||Health Inspector||UR -03||03||Essential: 1. B.A/B. Sc with 1 1/2 years training course for MultiPurpose Health Worker recognized by Nursing Council/DHS of a State.
2. Two years’ experience as Multi-Purpose Health Worker in a Teaching/Health Institution.
Desirable: Supervisory experience in service training.
|05||Radiographer||UR – 01
SC – 01
|02||Essential: 1. B.Sc. (Hons) (3 Years course) in Radiography from a recognized Institution/University.
OR 2. B.Sc. Medical technology (X-Ray) from a recognized Institution /University. Desirable: Ability to use computers- Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations….
|06||Reprographic Technician||UR – 02||02||Essential: 1.Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
2.Not less than 2 years’ experience in the operation of various reprographic machines, particularly of relevance to the library.
3.Training in the operation of various types of Reprographic Machines, automatic and manually operated. Note: Candidates will be required to pass a Trade Test to assess their skill in operation of different reprographic machine..
|07||Library Assistant||UR – 01||01||Essential: 1. 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
2. Two years’ experience in a Library or Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship from a recognized Institute. Desirable: Knowledge of computer typing
|08||Driver Gr-III||UR – 01
ST – 01
|02||Essential: 1.Should possess a valid driving license for driving heavy vehicles
2. Knowledge of Motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
3. Experience of driving motor vehicles (including heavy vehicles) for at least three years.
1.A pass in the 8th Standard.
2. 3 years’ service as Home Guards/Civil Volunteer.
|Also Read The NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONALINSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES. Various Post Notification Before Apply Online|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|APPLICATION FORMET||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|